Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summer Lovin'


 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look that is very chill and laid back perfect to relax on a summer day! I spent my day at the park while wearing this comfortable look and no I'm not promoting Coca Cola, I was really feeling this shirt cause it just felt very Cali-ish to me, I don't know if that makes any sense, very city girl maybe that's more like it. So anyway, I am obsessed with these distressed shorts, been wearing them non stop this summer and I thought they would be perfect to pair with the top; the light denim made the top stand out more. And to keep the look completely casual I paired everything with these fun sneakers from Forever 21. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]


 Top/Shorts/Sneakers: Forever 21
Sunnies: Sunglass Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment