Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wall of Hearts



Hey gals! I am back with a new look and can we just take a quick second to admire the cuteness of this wall!! My goodness I fell in love with it I didn't want to leave the wall and now I want all my looks with these hearts!! Okay so now that we took a second for that, I was looking for a flirty look when I put together this outfit so I figured a bright colored peplum and a mini skirt would be the perfect fit for that! The peplum part of the top makes the entire look fun and flirty even though the main attraction is your legs wearing the mini. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Hollister (oldie but goodie)
Sandals: Marshall's 
Sunnies: Sunglass Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment