Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Black + Black

Hey gals!! I am back with a new look, it took me quite a while to get this one up on the blog but it's finally here! I decided to step a little out of the box with this look by going somewhat more on the edgier side, especially with a color that I don't wear all too often, black! When I received this black bodysuit from Laura's Boutique, my first instant thought was to pair it with these black high wasted shorts so that is what I went with (later I got other ideas on how else to wear the bodysuit). I want it to keep it fun and edgy so I figured lace up shoes would be the perfect fit and these would give it a nice neutral pop of color and the kimono was just a simple throw on for a bit of a cover up, I thought the colors of the kimono blended well with the entire outfit! So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below] 




 Bodysuit/Shoes: Laura's Boutique
Kimono: Target
Shorts: not too sure, I've had them for quite a while

No comments:

Post a Comment