Thursday, June 23, 2016

Stripes + Espadrilles


Hey gals! I'm back with a new look, very casual and perfect for a day out in the park like I spent my day here! It is super trendy right now to wear tops that have the criss cross lacing detail in the front. It's a trend that I am totally obsessing over! A tee like this would be perfect for this time of the year when Fourth of July is just right around the corner. You still keep it traditional with the stripes trend but give it a little twist with really simple black and white as opposed to the traditional red, white and blue. Of course I had to stay comfortable in espadrilles especially these that I can walk in for hours and hours! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

Top: SheInside
Shorts/Espadrilles: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment