Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pops of Color


 Hey gals! I am back with a new and extremely comfortable summer look! Finally Summer season has officially started and I couldn't be more excited!! Sure being out with the heat can get challenging but this year I want Summer to bring a ton of adventures and I obviously want to stay fashionable but comfortable while enjoying them. This dress here is the perfect fit for that and you can easily choose to dress it up or keep it as casual as you'd like. And let's not forget to mention how lightweight it is!! The fact that its black, it makes it much easier to add pops of color and that's always a plus during the summer time. So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
Dress: TheFashionSeekers.com
Heels: LolaShoetique
Earrings: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment