Monday, March 28, 2016

Tribal Maxi


 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look with another piece from M_CarolineBoutique (you can find her page on instagram under that name). So now that Spring is upon us, I'm extremely excited to bring out all of warm ready pieces for these beautiful sunny days! So during the Spring time, it is still a good idea to layer your outfit which is what I did here, the weather does get chillier in the evening so I thought it'd be easy to just throw on a denim jacket over this tribal maxi dress. I love how this dress aside from its tribal pattern that gives it a different edge, it also has a slit going down the left side of your leg which keeps it fun and sexy. It's an easy go to look that you can put together in less than 5 minutes and still keep your entire look very stylish. At the end you just add on some simple sandals to keep the look pretty casual, like I added here these simple black strap sandals so they can stand out from the colors on the dress. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Dress: M_CarolineBoutique (instagram)
Denim Jacket: Target
Sandals: JustFab


No comments:

Post a Comment