Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Little Black Lace-up



  Hey gals!! I'm back with a new fun and flirty look that would be perfect for a date night or a girls night out! Low cut lace up tops have been trending for the past seasons and they are still rolling over for the spring time! I love these type of tops because they are the type that you can pair with anything, and as casual as you may want to keep your look, I feel like they still somehow give any look some sort of glam. And of course they are perfect to dress up and keep any look, sexy! I had been wanting to pair this camel suede skirt since I had my bump but I didn't have the perfect top that would be the perfect match for it until I layed my hands on this black lace up body suit. I was going to be doing quite some walking, so I paired my outfit with these black booties in order to stay more comfortable, but you can definitely make this look much more dressier by adding your favorite pair of heels! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 BodySuit: SheInside
Skirt: Cuby Rock
Booties: LolaShoetique
Sunnies: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment