Sunday, March 20, 2016

Made in LA


Hey gals! I'm back with a new Spring ready look! If I haven't mentioned this before, I am beyond excited that Spring is officially here! Finally get to take out the sandals out for a stroll and enjoy the warm days ahead! I should've welcomed spring with a look that was put together by pastel colors, but I decided to go for more of a comfortable look where I can throw on my gladiator sandals that have been put away all Winter and Fall time. I simply paired my sandals with this navy blue tee dress, that of course could have very easily been dressed up, which I will for another look but for this day I wanted to stay comfortable since I was going to be doing quite a lot of walking all over Melrose, so I opted for comfortable sandals. I am looking forward to the many spring looks that I will be putting together, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! 
Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below] 
 Dress: @M_CarolineBoutique (instagram)
Sandals: Madden Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment