Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tee and Distress



 Hey gals! I'm back with a new spring casual look and I don't know about you fashionistas but I totally obsess over distress jeans or shorts! I think they are fun pieces to mix in with your look to make it more fun, flirty, sexy, or edgy. With this look I decided to go with something simple yet girly and fun. I added a tad bit of edginess to the look with this tee just to have more fun with it. I wanted to make the look more casual, so I debated about the shoes I would pair with and decided that these rhinestoned sandals would be the perfect addition because it would give my entire look that girlieness that I was aiming for. This whole outfit is very simple and casual but at the same time it has a lot of details like wearing the aviators, the print on tee, the distress and the rhinestones; so it makes the look everything but boring. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Tee: Forever 21
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Sandals: Target
Sunnies: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment