Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tribal Love







Lately I have been a little obsessed with tribal prints, I think they're such fun patterns to wear and mix and match with other prints as well! This is a fun casual outfit but again i feel that the tribal top just gives it that oomph that elevates it and makes it a little funner than just simple casual. This tribal top is from victorias-boutique.net  (I can assure you that you love all of their stuff, make sure to stop by and check out their site) What I really love about this top are the color combinations you have your maroon and your orange but you even get some blue in the mix, not to mention the cutout shape this top has is gorgeous, making it a unique piece to add to your wardrobe! I paired my tribal top with these denim shorts that I have from a local boutique (Fashion Q). For my shoes, I went with these Aldo orange wooden wedges, which just made my outfit feel even more spring/summer ready and felt that along with my outfit, the wedges helped my legs look even longer! To accessorize I am wearing this gold winged necklace for Forever21 as well as my sunnies because the weather was scorching i could not be without them, also from Forever21!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment