Friday, May 16, 2014

Sunny Florals







The weather in L.A. has been scorching these last few days! And as unbearable as it is becoming I am loving it! I am definitely not a winter kind of gal and I missed the hot weather! So here is an outfit I put together for those hot summer day, it definitely had to include cut off shorts and here I am wearing these light denim cut off shorts from wetseal.com What I really like about these shorts is that regardless of their short length, they make sure to cover everything up so your not revealing more than what you should! I paired my shorts with this light comfortable floral top from victorias-boutique.net and I absolutely love the print on this top! As for shoes, I decided to go with these light brown wedges from target.com and I went for these wedges because aside from the fact that it makes my legs look even longer, they are very comfortable to walk in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment