Friday, May 16, 2014

Boyfriend Lover





Hey gals! I am back with this casual outfit, that has added on some elevation to the look by pairing it with these closed toe snake print pointy heels from Nine West! And let me just say how comfortable these heels are to walk in, my goodness it is true what Marilyn Monroe says "give the girls the right shoes and she can conquer the world", right? So for this casual outfit i wore my favorite boyfriend light denim jeans from Forever 21 and I decided to pair it with this flowy white top from American Eagle. The entire outfit is kept with the same color tones, very neutral. To accessorize I just simply added this water drop earrings and flower bracelet, both from Forever 21 as well. This look is so effortless and very simple to put together!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment