Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Crochet + Chambray

 Hey gals! It's beginning to get slightly difficult to wear just anything with a growing baby bump! I get various ideas for different looks that I can create for you that are simple enough for all of you to recreate but now I have to think to myself, will I be able to pull it off with the bump. And don't get me wrong, I find everything looks so cute when you are rocking your bump but when it comes to jeans and denim shorts that's when you kinda think twice because that button gets harder to close and feel comfortable. So here I am with these crochet ivory shorts which are not only comfortable with the elastic band at the waist BUT are totally IN for summer days! I decided to pair them with this light colored chambray top because frankly what can you not pair with a chambray shirt?! Anything pretty much goes!! It is a very chic, casual look but still giving the look an oomph by adding the crochet shorts to the mix! So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Chambray Shirt: H&M
Shorts/Sandals: Target
Sunnies: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment