Sunday, July 5, 2015

Celebrating America!


 Hey gals!! We all just finished celebrating America and of course I wanted to share with you girls the outfit that I put together to enjoy that day. I decided that my look would be somewhat patriotic by incorporating some of the colors of America, so I decided to go with white and red. I kept the look pretty casual by adding my chucks to finish off my outfit, so not only was it casual but it was also very comfortable. The main staple to my entire look where these white sunnies which if you ask me they have been the best $5.80 I have ever spent, yes! You can find them at Forever 21 if you were wondering. And with that being said I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top/Skirt/Sunnies: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse
Lipstick: MAC - Ruby Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment