Monday, May 2, 2016

Lattes & Lipstick


   Hey gals! I am back with a new look wearing this tee that pretty much sums up two of the things that make me happy, "lattes and lipstick"! Aside from the working on this tee, I really like the cuffing it has on the end of the sleeves because it gives it more of a retro type of vibe and that's a trend that is big right now. I kept the look simple and casual but decided to add a pop of color just to make it more fun that along with pairing it with distressed jeans to give the entire look an oomph. I love that now that the days are warming up, you can play around with colors a lot more and just have fun with your looks! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Tee: Laura's Boutique
Jeans: Pacsun
Espadrilles: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment