Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pink Blush


Hey gals! I am back with a new look and if you guys haven't checked out my Spring look book video on my youtube channel then I suggest you go check it out right now because that's where you can find this look in action. So this blush color is huge during the Spring time and it is definitely a go to for myself. I love that during this time of the year you get to play around with neutrals and pastels, mixing and matching which is sort of what I did here, a pastel color dress with nude heels. I actually got this dress as I picked out a few pieces to get me ready for the new season, I love everything about this dress, aside from this blush color that I am obsessing over, this dress is extremely chic, sexy, and keeps it classy so basically it is a triple threat! A very effortless look, yet it ends up look super elegant, perfect for a special occasion or to just simply dress up for Spring. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below] 
 Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Lolashoetique
Sunnies: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment