Sunday, September 21, 2014

Saturday Blues




Hey gals!! I'm baaack and with this look I bring in colors that are transitioning to the Fall time! I couldn't be more excited that Fall season is finally upon us, now let's just hope it starts to feel Autumn here in LA because the days are still crazy hot! So this look, this dress that I am wearing in this outfit I think it is absolutely perfect for a dinner date or a date along those lines (which were the plans I had for that night). What I absolutely love about this dress though is that you can actually really dress it up or dress it down and make it totally casual. This Converse brand dress that I found at Target aside from bring really comfortable gives a great fit to your body. When I first laid eyes on it, I knew it had to be mine and I did not even bother trying it on I went straight to the register but once getting home I thought it would be too tight and I was freaking out thinking I would end up looking like a chorizo in it haha I know but its the honest truth, but let me tell you that once I put it on OMG I fell even more in love with it! The colors are a beautiful combination of dark blue and dark gray which are colder season colors and of course I wanted to keep a chic look so I went with these thick ankle strapped heels from JustFab, which let me tell you were also love at first sight! And let me add incredibly comfortable as well. I kept the accessories simple and just went with this silver colored leaf necklace that is from Forever 21. So there you have it ladies, if you are having a date soon and are clueless as to what to wear well I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment