Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello Sushine





Hey gals!! I am back with a new look and let me start off by saying how excited I was when I put this outfit together. I always enjoying putting different looks together, trying out new things but there are times that I feel some looks are a lot more on point than other and I felt at least in my opining that this look hit the on point target. I felt extremely classy and sophisticated with this look especially because it is something I wore to work, so I felt it was also really appropriate for the environment I was around that day. So I actually just centered the entire look around both the skirt and the top. Yellow is always a happy color that just brightens up any day, so you can't go wrong with this color! I'm wearing this yellow midi skirt from Target, I've actually had this skirt in my closes for at least 2 years now and hey I can still make a statement in it! I decided to pair it with this sheer like high top that has crochet detailing around the neck area, which is what I think adds the entire sophistication to the whole look and this top is Rhapsodielle. To finish this look off, I added these Steve Madden leopard flats to add some sort of pattern to the look. So there you have it ladies, I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment