Monday, September 8, 2014

Keeping it Chic, Boho Inspired







Hey gals!! Yay so I'm back and up to date with my blog! In this look I am bringing a casual everyday outfit, that can still be enjoyed with the heat we still have from this summer weather. There are days when this heat is becoming unbearable here in LA and finding something to wear in order to remain fresh and comfortable becomes nearly impossible. So in this look I got a bit of inspiration from the Boho style with the lace detailing at the bottom of this cream top and paired the bohoness with this cross body fringe purse from Target. I kept it really simple and just paired this top with these Rhapsodielle denim shorts and decided to go with these heel wedge shoes from BCBG that I think were the perfect touch to this look. This was a quick and easy look I put together for a day out in the sun! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til' the next outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment