Sunday, September 21, 2014

Black and White Tribal






Hey gals! I'm back with a new look for you all and this new look is just simply black and white with a hint of color. I cannot begin to tell you how obsessed I am becoming with these trousers I picked up from Target. To begin with, you just can't go wrong with sticking to the basic colors that are black and white and the tribal print was another detail that I am absolutely in love with! Tribal prints are always a fave for me when it comes to bottoms like these. These trousers also have two of the qualities I like to have when putting together a look which is stylish but comfortable and these trousers hit the target with both these qualities. They were incredibly comfortable to keep on all day long. I decided to pair them with a yet again basic white color tank which is also from Target, a cotton top that I prefer over your basic muscle tee tanks. I rather take the cotton top like this one because it has a slight more of a loose fit that I think just fit perfectly to wear with these trousers. To continue the color pattern of the outfit I went with these black strappy Steve Madden heels that added that hint of chic I am always looking for and again kept it simple with the accessories and added this silver statement necklace that again I found to go perfectly in sync with the tribal inspiration I was getting from the trousers and then added this white Juicy Couture watch with two simple bracelets. To finish the look, I went with some pop of color with this cross body neon lime green purse by Jessica Simpson and that completed my entire look. So there you have it ladies a bit of tribal inspiration that I hope served as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment