Monday, June 13, 2016

Crochet + Espadrilles

 Hey gals! I am back with a new look and you all know how excited I was for the Spring time and now that Summer is literally just around the corner, I am ecstatic!! Here's a casual outfit that I put together for a family day out looking at dinosaur bones and tons of animals! Very light weight white halter top with the detailing that currently has me head over heels, crochet! That's what mainly got me with this top, the detailing that it has in the bottom! Paired it with some comfy shorts and espadrille sandals and I was out the door!! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]


 Top: Forever 21
Shorts/Sandals: Target
Sunnies: TheFashionSeeker


No comments:

Post a Comment