Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tall Girl, Tall Boots!



Hey gals! I'm back with a quick new Fall look! I actually decided to try and do some shopping in the evening of Black Friday and it was just absolutely impossible! So decided to just go out for dinner and call it a day. During Black Friday here in Cali was like 80 degrees, so I think I should say this is a semi Fall look because living in LA it is quite difficult to get a full on Fall outfit going on. So for this look I am wearing this long sleeve lace top that I found on a great deal at Target! And I just simply added a plain white tank top from Forever 21 under the lace top because of course we have to keep it decent! I added these darker denim jeans from Pacsun and to finish the entire look off I paired it all with these taupe, suede tall boots from Forever 21 which I find to be one of the most perfect heel, tall boots to ever exist yet weirdly enough I don't wear the too often!! So definitely going to be pairing them with more outfits. And there I am carrying my big-o-heavy Michael Kors purse, yes it is my favorite and I love to take it with me as many times as I can. Well there you have it girls, hope you got some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe, til the next look! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment